Friday, January 20, 2012

DT and Admin CALL for CK2

Well I thought I would be introducing one more DT Member today but that is not that case.  Instead I will be posting this DT call for some lucky lady to be filling this spot.   Good Luck to Rosa who tried out with us.  We hope you find the right spot for you :)

So if you enjoy crafting, especially 3-D crafting, you are not on another paper cutting Design Team, and you would like to apply to join our team then please send an email to me at creativekuts2@gmail.com 

Please send me some pix of a few of your favorite projects.  We have a wonderful Team and need to add 1 more DT to the roster to post on Friday's.  We are responsible for 1 Project a week and then can do extra work for more free files if you so choose.  I am also looking for an experienced Admin to help me with a lot of daily duties for the team.

Now let me share some fabulous projects from our Design Team


Have a wonderful Day!!!
Eva :0)

No comments: