Thursday, January 19, 2012

Introducing DT Lisa and Bee Gift Bag

Today I would like to introduce our new Design Team Member
Lisa Reynolds
About Lisa:
I'm married and have been a stay at home mom for 10 years to three beautiful daughters.  Before making the decision to stay home,  I was an Xray Technologist.  I became hooked on stamping after I attended a Stampin Up party and have slowly built up my tools over the years.  I received a cricut for Christmas last year which opened up the fun world of automatic paper cutting!  Fun fun fun!  I discovered the blogging world and all the fun I'd been missing a little over a year ago.  I've enjoyed entering challenges, it keeps me actively crafting!  I enjoy doing a variety of different projects, cards, 3-D, scrapbooking, altered projects. 

Lisa will be posting her projects every Thursday, not only here but also on our Fan Page on FB and on her own Blog.
Lisa Blog :  Lisa's Paper Addiction

This week Lisa is showcasing The oh so cute Bee Gift Bag.  He is the perfect Valentine filled with treats.  This gift Bag is so fun and has a closure at the top to keep your goodies in.  You can either adhere some cellophane on the inside of the window before filling or just simply drop in a bag of your favorite treats for a splendid gift!!!

You can find this and many more adorable cut files at our store Creative Kuts2

All of our 3-D items are so easy to put together, just cut, fold and paste.  We have the fold lines already there for you so there is no measuring or scoring needed.  And the adorable paper piecing files that accompany them are sure to please!!!

All files include the cutting formats svg, gsd, dxf and wpc. Also included are printing files in jpg, png, ai, and pdf at 300dpi.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Please come back tomorrow to meet another of our fabulous new DT members.


2 comments:

sdelong1228 said...

very cute bag, you did a great job, Lisa!! Welcome to Creative Kuts! Sandra ~DT

Creative Kuts said...

I love your work Lisa! If you every want to jump the bridge over to Creative Kuts, it isn't much of a big jump. lmboooooooo Keep up the great work Cheryl