Tuesday, September 11, 2012

3-D Haunted House Card - Bye to Dana

Dana made this fun 3-D Haunted House Card as her last project for CK2.  We will miss you so much Dana and wish you well in life and hope to see you around CK on FB :)  Thanks so much for all of your Hard work & Beautiful Creations!!!
 
 
Here is what she had to say about her card:

For my Haunted house card I used DCWV halloween patterned paper on the roof. The bats, and windows I used Bazzill textured card stock. Everything else is plain colored card stock. All pieces were inked with matching distress inks. For my ghosts I used TH weather wood for the edges. My bats, small tombstone and the background ghost are raised on pop dots. This project makes a great 3d card or awesome desk or table decoration!

2 comments:

MaryEllen said...

Looks Great !!!

Tiggerscraps said...

It looks great!! Farewell, good luck Dana