Friday, September 21, 2012

Football Gift Bag - Tammy

Are we ready for some FOOTBALL???
Today Tammy has made the Football Gift Bag for us to enjoy!
You can change the letters to whatever you want for your team as Tammy has done here!
 
 
 
 
I have chosen the Football bag to do as my next DT project. 
I have done it in the colours of the High school my kids go to.  They are the Hammarskjold Vikings.   Always nice to cheer on your home team.
I imported the file with no changes made to it and it makes a bag that is 3.75" x 5.25".    It is the perfect size for a couple of bite size snack treats.  I used a transparancy to cover the hole inside the football.  I used cardstock form Michaels, and CTMH Desert Sand Ink for the smudges, and Liquid glass to make the button on the helmet shiny.   Hope you enjoy

No comments: